Custom Icon Sets

timothyjc
Administrator
This post was updated on .
I thought I would make a sticky thread for any custom icon sets people come up with... I probably wont include any more icons directly in the app (in order to limit the apk size).

Here are the ones I have been sent so far:

Google Now Theme

plain_weather_icons_by_MerlinTheRed.tar.gz

carboncell_pixels_skin.zip

Re: Custom Icon Sets

Gary
Do you need to have the pro version to add icon sets? I see I have 11 sets that came pkg'd in the apk, but nowhere do I see where to select custom icon sets. I see there is a text file outlining how to add icon sets and references a sample "Sticky" icon set. From the app (or widget) I am not seeing that as an icon set choice among the 11 mentioned.

Re: Custom Icon Sets

timothyjc
Administrator
You don't need the pro version to add icon sets. The reason the other icons sets are not there with Sticky, is that some of them are paid versions and my license doesn't include redistribution.

Re: Custom Icon Sets

Yumsandvich
I made a custom icon set using some sprites of Castform, a weather themed Pokemon.

http://imgur.com/xZedVyP,YBN63rz,L7nX064#2

Here's a link if anybody else wants to use it.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/b8lkgpoa8lk7thz/Castform.zip