Full Screen option

jpage4500
Hi,

I bought a $35 Fire Tablet to use as an always-on weather station.

I downloaded a bunch of weather apps and this one along with YoWeather have been my favorites so far.

1 option I really wish you had was a full screen option. Just allow the actual weather to be the only visible thing on the screen.

thanks
joe

Re: Full Screen option

jpage4500
just a follow-up request along the same lines.. for the tablet version, if you can add a full screen option could you also hide the top location/settings bar (action bar)? I've seen this done in other apps - where the action bar returns when you swipe the system status bar visible again but is hidden in full screen mode.

Just hoping to find something that maximizes the screen for my little weather station :)

thanks
joe

ps: I'm an Android developer and would be happy to help implement this for you. Obviously you'd have to trust me with the code so I'd understand if you didn't want to. But, I've contributed to a few other projects in the past and just interested in making it a little bit better.