Location wrong

Alastair McFarlane
My current location is picked up correctly (Leith, Edinburgh, UK), but is shown as "Leith, England". Is this something controlled by the app, or is that straight from the data source?

Re: Location wrong

Jack Wahrman
I just installed the product in my Galaxy Note II
Everything except the current location (cannot be deleted)
It shows me in Hoboken New Jersey United States.
I am actually in New York City NY
Now I can add a location for New York but have received any answers yet on how to fix the "Current Location"?

you can contact me at jwahrman@gmail.com

Thanks,

Jack

Jack Wahrman
Senior Merchandising Manager
J&R Music and Computer World
JR.com
jwahrman@gmail.com

Re: Location wrong

Rob Caldecott
I work in Hungerford, UK which shows my location as "Hartshill" which is 100 miles away!

It's strange. Anywhere else and the location is fine. Perhaps it's simply a bad label and the location is accurate but I have no way of knowing.

Re: Location wrong

Andy
I'm in Finchley, but it says Romford.  Only 20 miles or so, but I can manually set the location to Barnet, which is just a couple of miles away...

How do I remove the auto detected location?

Re: Location wrong

liuhuan

Jewelry is a all-important affair for women to appearance their beauty. They charge it to be fit for their dresses, shoes. With a jewelry, you will be the a lot of outstanding woman in a lot of occasions. Besides, adornment holds a actual important role in fashion. They are women's http://hottiffany4u.com/Tiffany-Earrings-category-2.html tiffany gift favourite. Suppose you are advancing to appear a party, So you acquire your gown, the shoes that you'll wear, the hairstyle you've called but you charge something that would accomplishment off your look, something blatant and sparkly to begin. So why not try Tiffany bracelet?

Re: Location wrong

liuhuan
Many owners Ugg accretion ante on fashionability Ugg in tucking them into their archetypal jeans, ski-type boom.UGG 僽乕僣UGG 僽乕僣Consider a brace of UGG boots abstinent a bit acclimatized and elegant, http://fashionshop-online.net/goods-69-Ugg-Boots-Classic-Tall-5815-Chestnut-woman.html uggs slippers cheap and the agents of added able actualization of UGG boots, connected or abridge styles.

Re: Location wrong

Fernando
Location services may be off.