Quantcast

NOTE: App not working for some people currently

NOTE: App not working for some people currently

timothyjc
Administrator
I'm aware there is a back-end issue at the moment (15 Nov) and contacted the weather provider who assured me they are looking at it with top priority. I'm sure its just a server somewhere which needs a reboot or something and should be back shortly.... hopefully :)
Thanks for understanding and your support of the app.

Re: NOTE: App not working for some people currently

Nicla Sinnott
I'm back home in Northern California, but the app still shows me in Long Beach. I've been home five days. Help!!