New Version Screenshots

timothyjc
Administrator
This post was updated on .
I'm working hard on a new version.

Here are a few sample screenshots:

48 Hours

Details

15 Days

I tried not to change the layout too much as I was pretty happy with the original layout.

The other major change in this release will be a tablet version.

Re: New Version Screenshots

Lder
Fantastic!
Really glad you didn't change much! The design is simply amazing. Simple, intuitive, well organized. Job well done.
Please keep the support for different languages (including Portuguese) and the widgets (same options and icons).
Looking forward to spend my money on the new app (if you keep the language support). If you need help translating i would gladly help (if i can)

Re: New Version Screenshots

Damian
Excelent App!!! No other like this! Very intuitive and clean visualy! Congrats from argentina

Re: New Version Screenshots

Safaex
Could you please add wind information to the large widget? I live in a windy location and would like till see this wirhout having to enter the app itself.

Re: New Version Screenshots

claudio.tiziana@gmail.com
Dear Timothyjc,
First of all my compliment for the app. It's the best app on the market. If I can, I would like suggest a little modify in next version:
1) When the app is in updating, while data are coming, the screen must remain on.
2) In the corner one icon show the status "Updating" or "Update" or "Old data. Need Update".

I use this app in a android tablet on the wall (like "Oregon Scientific" Tablet) but, if I loose the network connection "Eye in the sky" remove the old icons from the screen and this is not nice to see. The idea is to change the lost icons with the label "Updating" or "Update" or "Old data. Need Update".

I hope to be usefull.
Have nice day
Best Regards
Claudio

Re: New Version Screenshots

Habibi
Hey Timothy, I've just buy the ad free key and want to help with the Spanish translation. Your app it's one of the best in weather design, and I'm sure you've many improvements for the future versions.
Thanks for your time!
@habibirc