Refresh on open

Aat

Refresh on open

Aat
Data should refresh on open. Have to switch locations now to force refresh...

Re: Refresh on open

John
I agree. Very annoying...it's still a rainy tuesday according to the app. But it's a sunny wednesday already. Looking at other apps now, reluctantly, coz this was really good.

Re: Refresh on open

ikjadoon
Hmm...mine refreshes on open. The app, right?

OK, actually, it just did it now, saying "Unable to fetch current conditions." But, I have to minimize the app and open it again to make it refresh. A button would've been nice (it refreshed then fine when I opened it again; weird fluke I guess).

Re: Refresh on open

Greg
I agree.  When I open the app from the widget, a always have to manually refresh to know I'm looking at current information.

Re: Refresh on open

Benvyates
I have the same issue; when I open the full app, I have to click refresh manually,or the data is that from the last time I refreshed, potentially days or weeks old. The widget refreshes appropriately.
Android 5.1.1, Cyanogenmod 12.1, OnePlus One