Quantcast

Some suggestions germanischen translation etc

Some suggestions germanischen translation etc

monstergolfer333
First of all I love your App,iam using pro is there a Chance pro Users Fan change the weather Provider because here in germany i travel a Lot and the Data of Some Citys  missing only bin once are here in something like weather underground that Works more netter in small towns because i dont need weather from a City 30 Miles away  IT would be a nice Feature for pro Users also the germany translation is missing Some stuff and the dutch also. I would love to help there native germany und dutch speaking. Greets from germany keep up the great work and merry christmas