Weather forecast values are different

Deutscher
When I clicked some of a day's forecast, application connects to Google's weather forecast results but there are 2-3 Celcius degree difference between them.

Re: Weather forecast values are different

timothyjc
Administrator
Yeah I know. I used to use the Google API and now I use the Custom Weather API. In the new version which I am working on I no longer link to Google as the extended and detailed forecast are included in the app.

Re: Weather forecast values are different

Deutscher
Yes, it will be better.. We're waiting for the new version.
Thanks for your reply.