Widget question

Kevin
Why does the forecast widget display 5 days but when you get into the actual app only 4 days are displayed? I'd be ok with only 4 days on the forecast widget, it just throws me off kind of.

Other than that cool app.

Thanks,
Kevin

Re: Widget question

timothyjc
Administrator
I used to use the unofficial Google Weather API which only had 4 days and a current conditions. Now that I switched over to the Custom Weather API I have 15 days of extended forecast to play with. In the next release the main application will be able to show the current overview as it does at the moment plus the whole 15 day forecast. The widget will still show 5 days as that is what fits in the available space.