forecast ordering

Peter Shannon
Nice app! My difficulty is i can't tell how to interpret the daily forecast at the bottom of the screen in the app. Perhaps you would think about including an indicator or a key, "chronological ordering, now til tonight, separated by full stop", if that is how it is indeed ordered.

Re: forecast ordering

Peter Shannon
Having looked again, and noting its rainy season here, i think it must be reverse chronological ordering, since thunderstorms are forecast on top and we have those each evening.